• 16 fresh prawns
• 16 thin slices of “lardo di colonnata” (or bacon)
• 2 tsp Hoyts Rosemary
• 350g Hoyts Cannellini Beans
• ½ tsp Hoyts Sweet Paprika
• Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
• Hoyts Ground Black Pepper, for seasoning
• Hoyts Salt, for seasoning
1. Peel and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
2. Dust each piece of lardo with rosemary.
3. Wrap each prawn tail with a piece of lardo.
4. Grill prawns on both sides over BBQ or grill.
5. Meanwhile, boil and drain cannellini beans.
6. Process in an electric mixer, adding a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
7. Serve prawns hot, accompanied by a bowl of salsa.
8. If preferred, serve alongside toasted bread drizzled with oil and a pinch of rosemary.