Makes 15 biscuits
• 400g panettone
• 80g soft butter
• 1 egg
• 2 tbsp flour
• 1 tsp Italian yeast (or baking powder)
• Icing sugar, as needed
1. Preheat oven at 200˚C.
2. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
3. Break panettone into pieces and process in an electric mixer, scraping from the walls of the bowl every now and again with a spoon.
2. Once broken down, transfer the panettone into a large bowl.
5. Add butter, flour, yeast and egg.
6. Combine the mixture with your hands to obtain a smooth and firm dough.
7. Take 1-2 tbsp of the mixture at a time and roll into small balls.
8. Place the biscuits onto the baking tray leaving a decent space between each one
9. Bake for around 15 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Set aside to cool and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.