• 600g linguine pasta
• 300g dried codfish, soaked
• 3 anchovies, bones removed
• 150g walnuts, ground in a mortar, or very finely chopped
• Extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves of garlic
• Fresh chilli, finely chopped
• Warm water
1. In a frying pan sauté garlic and chilli in a little olive oil.
2. Cut cod into pieces and chop anchovies. Combine with the ground walnuts and blend to a creamy consistency. Season with salt.
3. Dilute mixture with two tablespoons of warm water and cook over low heat in a large pan for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile cook linguine until al dente. Drain and toss in the pan until thoroughly coated in the walnut sauce. Drizzle over a teaspoon of olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley.