• 1 capretto (young milk-fed goat)
• Spaghetti medium thickness (quantity depends on size of goat)
• Salt and pepper
• Grated parmesan cheese
• Olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 bunch of parsley
• 2 bay leaf sprigs of bay leaves
• 1 glass of wine
1. To prepare the capretto, carefully remove its innards and gently carve out the ribs. Cut the lungs, heart, liver and rib meat into pieces and cook them in a terracotta pot with oil, salt, garlic, a bouquet garni of parsley and bay leaves.
2. Halfway through the cooking, remove the garlic and the herbs, douse with wine and allow to evaporate. Add enough water to create a sauce base.
3. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and combine with the stew. Pour the pasta and innards mixture into the capretto; then, tie the carcass with cooking twine to keep in the stuffing.
4. Season with salt, black pepper, oil, parmesan cheese. Roast in oven at 150°C until tender.