• 150g ricotta
• 5 basil leaves, finely chopped
• 1 tsp of garlic-infused oil
• 1 tbsp grated pecorino cheese
• 15 cherry tomatoes
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• Dried oregano
• Salt and pepper
1. Combine the ricotta with the herbs, oil, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
2. Fill a ramekin with the mixture and sprinkle over the pecorino, a little more pepper and oregano.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C.
4. Cut the tomatoes in half and season with salt, pepper, oregano, sugar, balsamic vinegar and a few drops of oil.
5. On a large tray lined with baking paper, arrange the tomatoes on one side and the ramekin on the other.
6. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until the tomatoes have slightly caramelised and the ricotta has turned a golden colour. Serve with wholemeal garlic bruschetta.