• 500g durum wheat flour
• 1 cup warm water
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Place the flour on a clean surface and make a well. Add a pinch of salt and pour the water into the centre of the well along with a few drops of olive oil.
2. Knead until the dough is compact. Roll into a smooth ball. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside to rest for half an hour.
3. Divide the dough into small balls and roll them into thin sheets with a rolling pin.
4. Use a cookie cutter to cut 10cm discs out of the sheets.
5. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large frying pan.
6. Cook the discs on both sides until they puff up. Serve this specialty with cold cuts, cheese or salad.