• 100g butter
• 700g cutlets
• 100g lard, cut into thin strips
• 1 cup dry white wine
1. Pound the meat. Cut eat cutlet into strips 3 cm wide and 9 cm long.
2. Place 1/2 a bay leaf, some rosemary and a pinch of salt onto each piece of meat.
3. Role the strips of meat up and hold each roll together with a toothpick.
4. Melt the butter and lard in a pan. Add some sage and rosemary.
5. Place the rolls of meat into the pan and cook until lightly browned. Season with salt and a dash of wine.
6. Continue to cook over low heat, adding a few tablespoons of water if needed.
7. Meanwhile, cook the polenta.
8. Serve the meat rolls on top of the polenta and drizzle over the juices from the pan.