• 160g wholegrain penne
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled
• 4 Pachino cherry tomatoes, halved
• 80g smoked scamorza, diced
• Breadcrumbs (around 1 handful per person)
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan and sauté the garlic. Add the breadcrumbs and cook until lightly browned. Add the tomatoes and continue to cook until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the tomatoes are just softened.
2. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
3. Toss the pasta through the sauce and season with pepper. Sprinkle through the scamorza and mix well. Serve hot.