• 200g green watermelon flesh
• 200g ripe tomatoes (juice, seeds and peel)
• 100g cucumber peel (or flesh as well)
• The green part of 1 spring onion
• 1 piece day-old bread
• Fresh basil leaves
• Fresh mint leaves
• 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
• Salt and pepper
1. Roughly chop the green watermelon flesh, tomato and cucumber.
2. Whiz the watermelon, tomato, cucumber, basil, spring onion, bread and ginger in a blender.
3. Pour into a soup bowl and serve with ice and fresh mint leaves.