• 4 medium potatoes
• 12 pachino (cherry) tomatoes, seeded and quartered
• 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
• 20 black olives, pitted
• 1 handful capers, rinsed and drained
• ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
• ½ cup red wine vinegar
• Chopped oregano and thyme, for seasoning
• Salt, for seasoning
• 1 handful baby basil leaves, to serve
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 30 minutes or until soft.
2. Once cooked, peel potatoes and cut into 1cm chunks. Set aside until completely cooled.
3. Meanwhile, soak onion in vinegar for at least 10 minutes.
4. Combine potatoes, tomatoes, olives and capers in a large bowl.
5. Combine thyme and oregano with oil to create a condiment. Dress salad mix.
6. Thoroughly drain onion from vinegar and add to salad mix.
7. Season with salt and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
8. Sprinkle with baby basil leaves to serve.