• 400g honey
• 200g orange peel, finely chopped
• 50g citron peel, finely chopped
• 150g almonds, crushed
• 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Pour the honey into a saucepan and melt over a low flame.
2. Add the orange and citron peel and allow to simmer, stirring continuously until the mixture begins to solidify.
3. Remove from the heat and add the cinnamon and almonds, then stir for several minutes to combine the ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture onto a greased marble slab (or a sheet of baking paper) and work quickly to smooth it out to a thickness of around 2 cm.
5. Cut the petrafennula into rectangles or diamonds and set aside to cool. Serve at room temperature.