• 400g pandoro
• 150g strawberries
• 4 mandarines
• 200g mascarpone cheese
• 100g icing sugar
• 2 egg whites, whipped
• Alchermes (red liqueur)
1. Keep 4 strawberries aside for slicing when plating. Purée the rest in a blender.
2. Peel and segment 2 mandarines. Squeeze the remaining 2 mandarines and flavour the juice with a few drops of Alchermes.
3. Cut the pandoro into thin slices and brush each with the juice.
4. Blend the mascarpone with the icing sugar. Mix in the strawberry purée before folding in the egg whites.
5. Layer the tiramisù directly onto serving plates in the following order: pandoro slice, cream mixture, slices of strawberry, mandarine segments. Repeat and finish with a layer of fruit.