• 300g veal cutlets
• 100g butter
• 50g flour
• 500 ml boiling milk
• 2 tbsp parmesan
• 1 egg yolk
• 1 egg
1. Sprinkle the veal cutlets with salt.
2. Beat them with a knife blade and coat them in 50g of hot melted butter for several minutes.
3. Set aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, heat the rest of the butter in a pot over low heat. Add the flour and stir until the mixture becomes white.
5. Cool the mixture then gradually add the boiling milk to dissolve it. Season with salt.
6. Place on the corner of the stove and continue to boil very slowly for 40 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat.
7. Add the parmesan and egg yolk and whisk well.
8. Spread the creamy mixture over the veal cutlets, making it even with a knife dipped in hot water.
9. Place the cutlets on a greased piece of marble or stone and let them cool.
10. Whisk the egg.
11. Coat the cutlets in the egg and breadcrumbs, then fry in oil in a pan over medium heat.
12. Serve with a green bean salad.