• Pork or veal slices
• White wine
• Salt and pepper
1. Make a paste with parsley, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
2. Place a piece of prosciutto on each piece or pork/veal, followed by some cheese and the parsley mixture.
3. Roll the slices of meat up and stick a toothpick through each piece to hold it together.
4. Coat the rolls in some flour and fry them in a pan with oil until they are golden brown.
5. Remove the rolls from the pan and fry some onion and garlic in oil until brown.
6. Place the rolls back into the pan and cover with white wine.
7. Once the wine has evaporated, cover with a lid and continue to cook over low heat for around 10 minutes.