• 500g spaghetti
• 2 bunches wild fennel
• 100g almonds, chopped
• 100g walnuts, chopped
• 250g breadcrumbs
• 150g Grana Padano, grated
• 2 garlic cloves
• Bunch of parsley, chopped
• Ground black pepper
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Cook the fennel in a saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the fennel and half the garlic until browned.
3. In a separate pan, toast the breadcrumbs, walnuts and almonds with the cheese, parsley, a pinch of salt and the rest of the garlic. Dress with oil and stir until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the ingredients are well combined.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain.
5. Transfer the pasta to a pan and dress it with oil.
6. Serve the pasta onto plates and cover with the fennel and breadcrumb mixture.