• 1.5 kg chicken breast
• 3 spring onions, sliced
• 200g mushrooms, sliced
• 25g butter
• Prosciutto, chopped
• Ham, sliced
• Fresh cream (or coconut cream)
• Cheese, chopped
• Olive oil
1. Heat oven to 180˚C.
2. On every chicken breast, place a slice of ham, followed by a pinch of cheese.
3. Roll each chicken piece up and insert a toothpick to hold it together.
4. In a bowl, season the flour with salt, pepper and a pinch of oregano.
5. Coat the involtini in the flour.
6. Heat oil in a large fry pan and cook the involtini until browned. Place them in a baking dish.
7. In the same pan, heat the butter and sauté the prosciutto. Add the mushrooms and spring onions and sauté for several minutes, then add the cream. Continue to cook for a few minutes.
8. Cover the involtini in the creamy sauce and bake until the chicken is cooked.