• 8 slices wholemeal bread, buttered
• 9 eggs
• 250g shrimp
• Juice of 1 lime
• ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
• 2 tbsp dill, chopped
• Fresh ground pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, lime juice, dill and cucumber. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a deep pan and add the eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs with a fork and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Cut the eggs with a round mould 8 times and place a piece of egg on each piece of bread.
4. Add the shrimp and serve immediately.