• 500 ml thickened cream
• 1 tsp Hoyts Vanillin Sugar
• 3 drops Hoyts Vanilla Pure
• 250g Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits
• 1 punnet fresh raspberries
1. Whip cream, vanillin sugar, and vanilla pure in a large bowl with an electric beater.
2. Spread some of the cream mixture onto a long platter or serving tray for the base.
3. Place a biscuit upright on the edge of the plate and spread with a layer of cream.
4. Place another biscuit beside it, using the cream to glue them together.
5. Continue adding a biscuit followed by a layer of cream until it forms a long cylinder.
6. Cover all sides evenly with the remaining cream until no biscuit is visible.
7. Refrigerate for at least six hours to set.
8. Once set, remove from refrigerator and decorate with raspberries.
9. Slice diagonally and serve at room temperature.