• 1 kg pork spare ribs
• 2 lemons
• 1 kg potatoes
• 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Separate the pork ribs into individual pieces and spread them in a single layer in a baking dish.
2. Pour over the juice of the lemons and add the peel.
3. Sprinkle with abundant oregano. Cover dish with cling film and let marinate for at least one hour.
4. Meanwhile, clean the potatoes thoroughly. Cut into wedges and transfer to a tray with a generous amount of oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss together with your hands until potatoes are well coated.
5. Bake at 180°C for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, stir the potatoes and place the spare ribs on top of them. Pour over the marinade. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes.
6. When ready, sprinkle over grated lemon zest and serve warm.