• 150 g panettone
• 4 pears
• 70g butter
• 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
• 2 tbsp caster sugar
1. Cut the panettone into pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter over low heat; then pour it over the panettone.
3. Using your fingertips, work the panettone and butter mixture into a fine crumble.
4. Peel the pears and remove the seeds. Finely dice the fruit and toss it in a pan with sugar and cinnamon. Cook the pear pieces until soft.
5. Spoon the pear into individual ramekins and cover with the panettone crumb. Bake in hot oven at 200°C for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Serve with a dusting of cinnamon or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.