• 500g fresh tomatoes, peeled and diced
• 250g spaghetti
• 45g anchovies, drained and chopped
• 12 stuffed olives, sliced
• 2 tbsp capers, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves garlic, crushed
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil (or 1/2 tbsp dried basil)
• Chilli powder
• Salt and pepper
1. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and cook until it begins to change colour.
2. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water.
3. Add the tomatoes, olives, anchovies, basil and capers. Season with a pinch or two of chilli powder.
4. Cook for a few minutes and then season with salt and pepper.
5. Drain the spaghetti and dress with the pasta sauce. Serve piping hot.