• 4 bunches of chicory
• 4 medium potatoes, sliced into chips
• Peeled tomatoes
• 4 lamb chops
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 1 cup vinegar
• Grated cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C. Grease a baking dish with oil.
2. Cook the potatoes in boiling water and the vinegar for around 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, blanch the chicory in a separate pot. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the water.
4. Spread the chicory across the baking dish to cover the bottom. Sprinkle with a generous amount of grated cheese.
5. Add the lamb chops to the dish, followed by the potatoes.
6. Season the dish with salt, chilli, garlic and parsley.
7. Sprinkle with more cheese and add the tomatoes.
8. Bake for half an hour, then add the reserved chicory water.
9. Bake for a further 90 minutes. Serve hot.