For the filling:
• 500g fresh ricotta
• 150g pecorino cheese, grated
• Nutmeg, to taste
• Parsley, minced
For the pasta:
• 500g semolina
• 2 egg yolks
• 1 glass of warm water
1. Mix together the ingredients for the filling and shape into balls.
2. Combine the ingredients for the pasta dough and knead well.
3. Roll out the dough into very thin sheets. Cut out the ravioli shapes, fill with the ricotta balls and seal well.
4. Cook ravioli al dente in a pot of salted boiling water.
5. Serve ravioli dressed with a simple tomato sauce and a sprinkling of grated parmesan cheese.