• 1 sachet dried yeast
• Generous pinch of caster sugar
• 550g pizza flour
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Dried thyme
• Dried oregano
1. In a large bowl, combine the yeast, sugar and 400ml lukewarm water.
2. Add the flour and a pinch of salt to the mixture and combine.
3. On a clean surface, knead the mixture for 5 minutes until a smooth dough forms.
4. Place it back in the bowl and cover with a damp tea towel for 1 hour to rest.
5. Pre-heat oven to 250C.
6. Once the dough has doubled in size, half the dough and roll each half into a large rectangle.
7. Drizzle with the oil and scatter with the herbs. Be sure to also press them into the dough with your fingertips.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
9. Eat by themselves as a starter, snack or with your favourite dip!