• 320g spaghetti
• 180g tuna in oil, drained and crumbled into large pieces
• 1 red onion, sliced finely
• 700g fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped (or 400g can peeled tomatoes)
1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium/high heat and sauté the onion until tender.
2. Add the tomatoes. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add the tuna and simmer for another 10 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender.
4. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a saucepan of salted boiling water.
5. Drain the pasta and dress with the sauce.